Recently, many people are falling ill bcoz of the erratic weather. Luckily, I'm not one of the victims..(hope I won't b sick after saying this) Don't you think it's really torturing to b sick during the holidays..coz holidays are the best moment for us to let down our hair and not a period of rest and recuperation. But, I think I have been too relaxed until I became so lazy. Every day, I'm just lazing around. Haiz, I thought I would do alot of things, but in the end I did nothing. I started feeling guilty for what I have not done. There 're too many distractions arnd me and I just couldn't resist doing them. Who to blame if it's not me? nobody...
Whenever I look at the piles of homework which are waving at me, my eyelids will somehow become very heavy and eventually I fall asleep. But once I'm far away from that place, I'll be miraculously energetic. Strange isn't it? Ahaha....or shud I just describe myself using one word-LAZY. I'm actually quite happy when receiving msg from friends asking me abt how to do such and such homework..coz this can really be a powerful motivator. It really works. Thanks man or else I wouldn't even take the initiative in doing my work.
Recommended Books for Year 1 Dentistry
6 years ago
0 comment:
Post a Comment