Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Back to normal again~

I realise that nowadays my blog is rather boring, with all my stupid emo posts... hahaha :)

Feeling not too bad today, had fun with my bunch of friends. And I went to try out for singing (felt like trying something new & fun), because there will be a performance next week. And this is for a charity event, so why not :)

Today seems to be filled with lots of activities. Is good that this can keep me occupied, then my brain won't wander off :P 

Alright I shall end today's post with my current picture :) 

Had my home-made sandwiches before lecture.. Hmm~ so nice!! :)

Guess what?? I've become a big eater after entering uni!! HAHA:D


2 comment:

Ji-Ann Chuah said...

nice <3

good to know that you're having a great bunch of friends hanging out with you so your brain won't wander off :D

Jyy Yee said...

YUP mix more with people who make you happy !! :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com