I've tried making people around me feel good because I believe that with a more positive attitude, everything will eventually turn out to be good. BUT then, I have overestimated my own ability, apparently I'm not able to influence others in the way I expected it to be.
When I say this, it means that I've attempted quite a number of times and it still didn't work that well. And I've also tried with different people, not merely one. So I think it's really not easy to change a person's behaviour, just like how I find it hard to change some of my own bad habits :P
Sometimes, I just think that certain things could be better if we were to do it in another way. But others might not think so. So to make life simpler... just don't care about them?? Hmmm..to be honest, I actually can't do so, UNLESS that person is no longer my family member or friend.
When what I wanted to see didn't happen, for sure the disappointment is there. But I'll usually keep on trying until a point where I think I've already tried my best or perhaps some other more suitable people can do it, then that's when I think I should stop.
Maybe I shouldn't be so meddlesome, we can help others only when they are willing to be helped by us, so I shall just take good care of myself and if people really need my help, I think they'll come to me.
SO I personally feel that life could be better when we want it to be, really :) That's when I started to be more easily contented. Okay just a reminder for the day: Don't become a busybody in an excessive manner!!
1 comment:
to help a person, the person must first want help. if not no point trying; because it's just a waste of effort :)
Post a Comment