I've been enjoying this holidays very much even though I didn't go anywhere far away from my house:)
Spending some quality time with family and close friends is the best thing to do at the moment.
For the past two weeks, I went to Malacca twice BUT with different group of people. Actually to me, it doesn't really matter where the destination is, what more important is who you're going with.
The first time, I went with my college mates. It was really great seeing most of them (:
I had lots of fun going out with them although I went to the same place twice in less than one month.
It was also good in a way because whatever I found worth trying or eating in Malacca the 1st time, I would just bring my other friends to the same spots again. Really saved a lot of time!! :)
In fact, Malacca is a place I will go almost every year whenever my family feel like going. Just this year alone, I had been there for about 4 times already I think.
But going Malacca with friends was quite different. And it was also the first time I stayed in Malacca for 3 days and 2 nights.
Many people might think what can you do in Malacca for 3 days 2 nights, must be so BORING!! True enough that there's nothing much in Malacca, but then when you have friends around, anything can be just plain fun!!~
Really like the place which we stayed for the 3 days. It was just like a house for all of us, where we played like crazy, talked about just anything we felt like it, ate whatever food was available, watched whatever was screened on the TV even though that show was super duperrr lousy:P Omg I couldn't believe that we actually watched that movie till the end. XD
We also went to A Famosa, still remember the last time I went there was almost a decade ago. And I think that was a tuition trip XD



0 comment:
Post a Comment