When you know you are about to do something simply due to the impulsion you have at that moment..... Heyy don't do it first, think twice!! Because most of the time, you will be regretful after that.
Always think of the consequences of the things you are about to do. There were times when i really felt like doing something, really close to doing it, but after thinking, luckily I didn't.
Unless you are very sure of what you are going to do is really what you want or worth doing, if not don't make a decision immediately, it might just be an illusion sometimes, maybe??
Do it only when you are clear of what you want. This way less problems will be created.
Being rational is a good thing, but of course I won't just follow the rules and regulations I set for myself blindly. When I'm sure enough of what I want, I will go for it!!~
0 comment:
Post a Comment